Sunday, February 1, 2009

another visit

My good friend, Dan came over to visit this week. I was really excited by him coming. Together we visited a few of my close friends in town. He met my welder, my construction worker, my homeowner, and a good friend in town who owns a boutique. We also went by to see a hotel in town, to buy some things and see the market, and we visited a village close by. So we were busy bees for the 2 days he was here. Wow, I didn’t realize that I was visiting that many people during my days.

By the way, that village that we visited, one man asked that the next time I come back he would like to hear a story about God. I was delighted to hear that, and promised him to tell a story next time I come. So God is opening up some doors in these villages and with these people! Go God!

Dan and I did get to talk about things going on in our lives, too. I liked having him around. It made me wish that I had a roommate living here and working with me in ministry. Dan is married with 2 kids and lives in Dakar. He works with our business in the financial office.

No comments: