Monday, May 11, 2009

random list

there's a popular 'top 5' lists going on now on facebook. I'm for some reason not big on those lists, but for some reason feel like making some myself. What makes this interesting is that I will end up posting this under 'notes' on facebook so more people can read it. Please comment if you'd like me to post more top 5 subjects. I'm going from the top of my head on this, and creativity isn't my strong suit!

books I'm in the process of reading or are next on the list:
-Arabian Nights (these are really good tales, if anyone's a novel reader)
-Picture of Dorian Grey
-James Bond
-the strange case of dr. jekyll and mr. hyde
-Bible (always on the list)

Places to visit:
-Cairo, Egypt
-Brazil
-India
-Israel
-London

Places I've been but want to go back:
-Washington, DC
-NYC
-Charleston, SC
-Savannah, GA
-(blank)

Things I do on any given day in Senegal:
-walk to the market
-visit my neighbors
-drink hot tea
-text and speak Wolof with my friends
-spend 3+ hours on the computer because there's nothing else to do at nights

CDs I listen to:
-Toby Mac portable sounds
-Aerosmith's greatest hits
-Elton John's greatest hits
-Billy Joel's greatest hits
-Rescue-the difference

websites I visit:
-my 2 email sites
-wral for news from NC
-espn
-facebook
-google or wikipedia to answer burning questions

meals I cook for myself:
-spaghetti
-chili and rice
-hamburgers/hotdogs and fries
-chicken of some sort
-pork chops

sports teams I root for:
-Chicago Cubs
-NC State athletics
-Boston Celtics
-Carolina Panthers
-(blank)

No comments: