Friday, December 5, 2008

paper trail of trip

As many of you know, I am taking a ski vacation to Europe next week. I am very excited about going, though I will be going by myself. So I wanted to let you know my agenda, and as a wise person reminded me, "it is always good to leave an agenda when you go on an overseas trip."

So here's some of the details.
flight schedule:
1 TP 210 08DEC DKR to LIS SS1 255A 650A
2 TP 920 08DEC LIS to ZRH SS1 750A 1140A
3 TP 927 15DEC ZRH to LIS SS1 655P 845P
4 TP 209 15DEC LIS to DKR SS1 945P 155A

I will arrive in Zurich on Dec. 8th at 11:30 and take the Golden Pass train to Interlaken, where I will stay monday-friday night. I'll be skiing wed-fri in Interlaken. In interlaken I will be staying at the Chalet Hotel.

Saturday I plan to take the same Golden Pass train back to Zurich and spend the remaining 2 nights sight seeing around Zurich before coming back to Dakar Monday evening. I have reservations for the Fly Away hotel in Zurich.

So that's the specifics of the trip. It looks like I'll get some really good weather. Snow is forecasted for the ski days, and sunshine is forecasted for the days in Zurich. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and share them.

Please pray for safe and timely travel. This will be my first time catching a train by myself, and although I have it figured out, I do hope that it is running smooth. They are changing the train times next weekend, so hopefully the schedules haven't changed much.

No comments: